CONSTRUCTION SKILLED CARPENTER / FOREMAN
Boyd Construction Company is looking for a long-term, full-time, dedicated, loyal individual whom has a broad, extensive construction skill set. This individual would be actively assisting all Boyd Con team members on site as a Skilled Carpenter / Foreman.
Description of work includes but is not limited to:
- Independently manage small projects / miscellaneous warranty work & tasks.
- Complete tasks such as light demo, metal and wood framing (structural & nonstructural), carpentry, drywall hanging / finishing, painting / caulking, minor saw cutting, concrete pour back, wall cladding, etc.
- Understand construction scheduling.
- Ability to make decisions on design details.
- Thorough communication on status of jobs with Boyd Con office staff.
- Install construction site signage.
- Procure required materials and / or tools for managed projects.
- Install temporary walls as required.
- Assist with on site clean-up / site maintenance.
- Willingness to be “Johnny on the Spot!”
- Transport of materials from office / jobsites as required.
- Assist with punch out as required.
Other requirements in addition to above:
- Technologically proficient.
- Knowledgeable with CSI divisions.
- Ability to use a “tablet” provided by BCC.
- Driver’s license & insurance.
- Cell phone.
- OSHA 30 card.
- Set of personal tools (specific tools to be provided by BCC).
- Clean cut.
- Pride in workmanship.
- A leader that assumes total responsibility for their work.
- A team player that works well with others and can effectively direct and manage others.
- Custom, boutique style projects with focus on design.
- Small business, unconventional construction office environment.
- Company vehicle that will be provided for day to day operations.
- Health & dental insurance.
- Paid vacation / sick days.
Resumes can be dropped off at the Boyd Construction Office (1926 4th Avenue South St. Petersburg 33712) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DESIGN + BUILD | Main Office: 1926 4th Avenue S Saint Petersburg, FL | CGC1517459 and #NAT-68431-1 | N 27° 46′ 1″ W 82° 39′ 34″